CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

In Remembrance of Thee

My love you are permanently etched upon the tablet of my heart... Forever imprinted on my inner being, as if there was no start... And as I maneuver through the lanes of daily life... I constantly run into spun webs of reminders, reminding me of the love we have inside....

A splash upon my sandy heel, from the oceans deep... Or the beautiful music from birds singing in perfect harmony... A soft ray of sunlight on chilled skin... An intimate connection like close kin... A closer than brother bond – I call you friend... And in my eyes you win - you're always a ten... The acceleration of my heartbeat, from the gun shot at a track meet... And anytime I'm somewhere people are smiling and laughing... These remind me of you. A relaxing, day with not much to do... Or high adrenaline like skydiving altitudes... The soft caress of warm wind upon my cheek... And the wondrous embrace of a joyful experience... When I'm rockin' out to my own little beat... And when I'm head bangin' cuz I'm totally delirious... The delicious sensation of leaping onto a plush comforter... Or the refreshing submergence into enriching literature... These remind me of you.

You're so soft, and you smell so enticing... I call you my baby... You're so sexy, even when doing something simple like writing... I call you my lady... You're so honest and transparent with me... I never call you shady... And with each moment you clearly show yourself to me... I call you crystal not hazy... You cheer me up when I'm determined to stay down... I call you resilient... You whip me into shape when I've gone too far acting like a clown... I call you militant... You're intentional about being close and not distant... I call you amazing, wonderful, and everything for me that every woman isn't... You stand out from the rest... I call you the best... You actually worship through the tests... I call you blessed... You discern what's really in my mind, trying to get out... I call you perceptive... I give you all my focus, like a high level course... I call you elective... You find me out, when I've done something foolish... I call you detective... And you're there to bring life when dreams die... I call you resurrective... You are always there supporting me... I call you a wave on the sea... You want only the best for me... I call you beloved daughter of The Deity...

In truth, there are no words apt enough to describe the vibrant quality that you bring to life... No verbal expression strong enough, or complicated word long enough... No fancy phrase, or adoring words of praise... No rhythmic rhymes, or even the most romantic stretch of time... All I have is myself... A gift, poorly wrapped, that I humbly offer to you... My love it is your acceptance that adds unto my verbal wealth... And its unconditional quality that causes me to lavish it on you... When you take my hand... And honor me, by allowing me to lose myself in your eyes... I release the soul in my inner man... And allow the full ducts of joy to freely cry...

I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day Darling,
~The Wordsmith

0 comments: